Tuesday, February 27, 2007

TJSDialog - Component Editor video

As mentioned previously, here is a video showing the component editor in action.

Not that I used Wink (www.debugmode.com) to capture this video under Win2000 while Vista Business was running in VMWare. Sorry no Aero candy.

I'm surprised my actual machine can run it to be honest. It is an AMD1800+ with 1 gig. The VM has 512 allocated.

Anyway hope you get an idea of how the component editor works.

http://www.jed-software.com/video/TJSDialogEditor01.htm


Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the Component Editor does just that? Edit the component properties?

What about generating the code (maybe to the clipboard) that would be necessary to recreate such a dialog?

Also, what about a video of the Live Templates?

Later,
Madruga

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answering my own questions:

1) GExperts can generate code for a component you select with it's current, non-default properties.

2) I've seen that you have another post showing a video of the Live Templates! :)

Later,
Madruga

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home