Delphi Config Manager: 1.1 Release
Delphi Configuration Manager version 1.1 is now available. The following enhancements have been made in this release:
- Find and Find Next functionality added
- The requirement of starting Delphi for a new configuration is no longer needed
- Make sure a package listed in a base configuration is actually included on the users system before including it in a new configuration
- Filter added to Remove ECO support
- More items added to the Edit Menu
- Ability to create a Desktop Short Cut for a configuration
The Launcher Application also received the following updates:
- Ability to set a config as the default and after 5 seconds of being idle, will launch that configuration
- Set the previously launched configuration as the selected config when starting again
Coming in the next release
- Support for different Delphi versions. Hopefully Delphi 6 through to Delphi 2005. If you have a Delphi 6 installation and want to send me an export of the HKLM\software\borland\delphi6 registry key, send me an email and I'll let you know if I still need one. Without this, I am unable to support Delphi 6 as I don't have it installed, and don't really want to install it.
- Clone Config support (as it will be used to clone configs to different versions).
- Any bug fixes that are required.
- There is something else as well but it is super secret and I'm not sure if I will get a chance to implement it in the next release.