Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spacely - 5 Things I like about Delphi 2007

I've been away from reading blogs the last couple of days because I've been busy putting preparing for CodeRage and some other goodies and I missed being tagged by Steve Trefethen.

Here are my five favourite features of Delphi 2007 for Win32.

(in no specific order)

1. The new welcome page by Daniel Wischnewski
2. The overall performance increase of the IDE
3. Improved Code Insight* and Error Insight
4. New Vista Support
5. The addition of Build Configurations

and

6. My name appearing in the credits ;-)

I was going to blog separately about an enhancement to Code Insight but haven't found the time. Code Insight now displays the lists contents using the same syntax highlighting as your code editor! Very cool. It is one of those small changes that you like so much you think it has been there all along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home