The TjsDialog component is almost ready for release and here is your opportunity to try one of the demo applications that will ship with the component.
How much does it cost?
- The component costs 40 Euros per developer.
- There is no site license available. If you require more than 20 licenses, contact me for pricing.
Want to preorder?
- share-it link for purchase.
- If you would prefer to use PayPal then you need to contact me before purchasing (helps to minimize false payments).
What does purchasing this component get me?
- Full source
- Additional controls used by the dialog
- TjsDialog specific component editors
- Priority support
What to try an exe-demo?
- Download exe-demo of TjsDialog. The demo zip file contains 2 files. The executable (TjsDialogDemo.exe) as well as a warning.rtf file. The demo requires this file for one of the dialogs.
What to see a video about configuring TjsDialog?
- Currently being worked on.
December 20th is the official release day. The free version should also be available on this day for those that want to trial the component first. Remember the free version is only for non-commercial applications. To view the non-commercial license, please click here
Currently on BDS 2006 is supported. This includes the Turbo products. Delphi6, 7 and 2005 will also be supported with the full release version, as will a VCL.NET under BDS 2006.
The free version will not work with VCL.NET. You must purchase the full version to use with VCL.NET.NOTE: This dialog does NOT currently wrap the official TaskDialog and TaskDialogIndirect API functions on Vista.
While this is planned as a free update to the dialog functionality, some options cannot be emulated by the official Vista API functions.
The importance of this feature will be determined by users.