DCM Version 2 Priority Change!
It also helps that all of the above people are myself
Coming in version 2.0 of Delphi Configuration Manager
- [Major] Allow Component Packages to be setup with particular configurations
- [Minor] Import / Export of configs in XML and REG formats
- [Bug] Fix to bug where running a Delphi config causes DCM to wait until Delphi has been closed (this is already fixed)
- [Bug] Issue with spaces in configuration names (fixed)
- [Major] Copy current IDE settings to the new configuration (allowing certain keys to be confirmed prior to copying).
- [Minor] Check for new version (time permitting)
- [Minor] Keep DCM registry settings under one key. Thanks to Ralf for the tip.
- [Minor] Tighten up the naming of new configurations
- [Minor] Use InstallAware for the installation
Anyone that has emailed me about Delphi Configuration Manager will also get an email to confirm the new release.
Will there be a beta? I'm not sure yet.
If people have suggestions for functionality - don't hesitate to drop me a line.